OFFICE ADMIN ASSISTANT
eWide Technology Solutions, Inc. is a small and growing B2B company that provides Information Management technology services. We offer Business Process Analysis consulting, digital transformation solutions, training, and continuing education in office efficiencies and information management. We help start scanning businesses and offer growth and revenue generation services.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for an administrative/office support assistant with a strong work ethic and highly effective organizational skills with experience working in an office environment.
This position will be onsite. Candidate must live within commuting distance of West Brookfield and Sturbridge, MA.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities will include performing general office tasks, ordering supplies, paying bills, sending invoices, creating and maintaining spreadsheets and documents, communicating with clients and vendors via telephone and email, answering the telephone, maintaining records, scanning files, creating and sending certificates and documents to clients, updating databases, keeping the office organized and tidy, scheduling appointments, maintaining schedules, coordinating travel and events, running errands, and performing other financial and office duties as needed. The role requires the use of various software platforms and tools.
The person in this role will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and support. This Admin is also resourceful, can effectively perform research, and is highly proficient in navigating the web for business.
Requirements for this position include:
- A professional with over five (3) years of computer experience in an office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in navigating file manager.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Has used QuickBooks or a similar accounting system.
- Able to get things done while working independently.
- Experience using a MAC, a plus
- This position is part-time to start. If the new hire is looking for full-time work, we can discuss possibly transitioning to full-time after a few months.
- Part-time hours will be 20 hours per week.
- The starting pay for this position is $17 an hour.
We are NOT accepting candidates from recruiting agencies. We are not sponsoring any visas at this time.
eWide Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We have always been a diverse team!