eWide Technology Solutions, Inc. (eWide Tech) is looking for a part-time (to start) to full-time (within a couple of months) Marketing and Administrative Assistant to join our team. The person in this role will be working under the direction of our Founder/CEO to help position the company for growth through effective marketing.
We seek an experienced individual with a great work ethic, high integrity, and a positive attitude who wants a career in marketing and a chance to grow in a technology company. This position will play a crucial role in assisting the CEO/CMO with executing our marketing plan. This person must be dependable, proactive, and have meticulous attention to detail.
This position is ONSITE only. We are hiring part-time for this role to start; however, there is the potential to move into full-time when the workload increases.
In a highly technical position, this person will be responsible for the creation and execution of both local and digital marketing campaigns. This person will be highly comfortable using email marketing, PPC, and social media advertising platforms. This role will create and maintain landing pages, web forms, online surveys, blogs, newsletters, advertisements, videos, and other digital pieces.
Primary responsibilities will include scheduling training classes and appointments, fielding questions, generating company reviews, managing email lists, maintaining newsletters, creating flyers and social media posts, sending follow-up information, and maintaining the integrity of the company’s CRM.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Build email marketing workflows and automation using our software tools.
- Create/Write/Edit/Proofread company brochures, flyers, website pages, articles, presentations, whitepapers, and other documents.
- Write/edit/create/distribute video content.
- Ensure newsletters, mailers, and other marketing communications are distributed in a timely manner.
- Help organize and coordinate events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows.
- Execute and analyze digital marketing campaigns in Google and various social media platforms.
- Website page content updates and design of landing pages.
- Create/add/edit e-commerce products and pages.
- Lead generation – able to maximize lead generation strategies for multiple product lines to ensure qualified leads steadily grow.
- Communications – This person should be an impressive and creative writer who can tackle various audiences.
- Analyze and implement keywords using SEO/SEM techniques.
- Develop, execute, and manage quality marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement link and traffic-building strategies.
- Create reports with metrics to report return on investment and various KPIs
- Registers attendees for webinars, training sessions, workshops, eLearning, and other events
- Perform research and support planned market research initiatives
- Develop and maintain the content calendar across all media
- Assist in data mining and analysis to support corporate strategic objectives
- Interacts and collaborates with customers, vendors, and co-workers via email, telephone, in-person, and video conference tools.
- Participate in client meetings, events, tradeshows, and conferences
- Maintains, configures, and updates CRM, landing pages, eCommerce products, training curricula, documents, spreadsheets, lists, portals, LMS tools, plugins, websites, and other software tools and platforms.
- Sees assigned projects through to completion and takes charge of projects when necessary
- Is customer service oriented and manages related tasks
- Performs assigned administrative tasks
- Performs other duties as required
- Provides input, feedback, and advice
- Will travel locally to run errands, assist with events, and attend meetings
- May travel outside of the local area to assist with events
- The right person for this role will be a highly skilled writer able to create impactful and creative communication pieces.
- Social media content and campaign development and implementation experience are a must.
- Excellent proficiency in Office 365 applications
- Deep knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, and SEO techniques.
- Video filming and editing skills are preferred
- 1 -2 Years of working knowledge of HTML and WordPress, themes, and plugins
- At least three (3) years of business-to-business marketing experience is a must
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience in advertising and PR, a plus, but not necessary
- Experience with global markets is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- A top performer who is reliable, honest, and trustworthy is ideal for this role.
- In this role, the individual must have a professional demeanor and positive outlook.
- Looking to be part of a small, growing company.
- Must have a driver’s license and a car
- Must live within a short driving commute to West Brookfield and Sturbridge, MA.
This position will be performed onsite in West Brookfield, Massachusetts.
Salary: $20 -$23 an hour (based on experience)
Hours: 25 hours a week
Interviews will be performed in person.
We are NOT accepting candidates from recruiting agencies.