eWide Technology Solutions, Inc. (eWide Tech) is looking for a part-time (to start) to full-time (within a couple of months) Marketing Assistant to join our team. The person in this role will be working under the direction of our Founder / President to help position the company for growth through effective marketing.
This person will assist the President in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and all marketing efforts in order to achieve immediate and long-term business goals for our company and for our clients.
A highly technical position, this person will be responsible for the creation and execution for both local and digital marketing campaigns. This person will be extremely comfortable using email marketing, PPC and social media advertising platforms. This role will create and maintain landing pages, webforms, online surveys, blogs, newsletters, advertisements and other digital pieces.
Tasks will include following up on the leads coming into our office, scheduling training classes and appointments, fielding questions, generating company reviews, follow up on inquiries and warm call leads, list generation, maintain newsletters, creating flyers and social media posts, sending follow-up information and assisting in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database using our CRM.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create/Write/Edit/Proofread company brochures, flyers, website pages, articles, presentations, whitepapers and other documents
- Write/edit/create/distribute video content
- Ensure newsletters, mailers and other marketing communications are timely distributed
- Help organize and coordinate events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Execute and analyze digital marketing campaigns in Google and various social media platforms.
- Comfortable using automation tools and providing management positioning advice
- Website management – Besides advising and implementing SEO best practices, this position manages the current and future web content including copywriting, form creation and lead generation tactics. This person is responsible for keeping up with the latest algorithm updates & SEO tactics and implementing them into each website.
- Create/add/edit ecommerce products and pages
- Lead generation – able to maximize lead generation strategies for multiple product lines to ensure qualified leads steadily grow.
- Communications – From high level communications to employee communications to lead generating content, this person should be an impressive and creative writer with the ability to tackle a variety of audiences
- Execute highly targeted social ads
- Create drip campaigns and content
- Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- Develop, execute and manage quality marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement link and traffic building strategies
- Create reports and dashboards to report return on investment and various KPIs
- Always be on the lookout across the web for new opportunities and channels for marketing
- Assist in creation of eLearning courses
- Enroll students in the LMS / membership platform for eLearning courses
- Support planned market research initiatives
- Assist in data mining and analysis to support corporate strategic objectives
- Participate in client meetings, events, tradeshows and conferences
- Learn and understand clients’ business and products
- Create/curate content, graphics, photos as needed
- Provide outstanding customer service and support
- Other related tasks as needed
- The right person for this role will be a highly skilled writer able to create impactful and creative communication pieces
- Social media content and campaign development and implementation experience
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Deep knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing and SEO techniques.
- Video filming and editing skills preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and WordPress, themes and plugins
- Experience with relevant technology / marketing tools and email applications
- Prior marketing experience a must
- Willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in advertising and PR, a plus, but not necessary
- Experience with global markets is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- We expect you to be reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Strong desire to be a top performer
- In this role it is necessary that the individual has a professional demeanor, positive outlook and is friendly, flexible and looking to be part of a small growing company
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Communications, Marketing or related field, or related equivalent professional experience
This role may develop into a management role for the right individual.
This position will be part-time during the onboarding and training phase and will become full-time within 6 – 8 weeks.
Candidate must be within a local commute to Sturbridge, MA. Remote work can be available occasionally. Part-time hours are flexible.