The DataVault Cloud Backup Service is an all-in-one backup solution that protects your data in the event of sudden destruction. DataVault Cloud Backup Service includes the software and infrastructure for easy offsite backup and recovery. Your data resides in off-site world-class data centers that are temperature-controlled, disaster-hardened that offer exceptional business continuity.
Benefit from automated offsite data protection and real-time file restoration. Manage the entire backup process from a single user interface.
DataVault Cloud Backup Service features:
File Based Backup Solution
- Comprehensive Protection: Whether you are backing up a single server or PC, or hundreds of machines company-wide, DataVault Backup makes it easy. DataVault Backup allows you to customize the number of backup versions and the retention policies for as many backup sets as you need.
- Continuous Data Protection: Set a schedule for your backups and you can depend on getting your most recent files backed up.
- Secure Solution: Data is encrypted during transfer and storage. DataVault Backup’s systems, networks and facilities have also been SOC 2 Type II security audited so you know data is safe.
- Reporting: In addition to alerting you if a backup set completes successfully (or not), DataVault Backup offers detailed reports that let you know the status of your backups.
- Multiple Revisions: Set a custom number of revisions stored on the backup server so you can access older versions of a file.
- Completely Automatic: Never forget to make a backup again. Simply mark important files and they will automatically back up on a set schedule.
- Bandwidth Throttle: Adjust the amount of bandwidth allotted to the backup software to prevent slowdowns in day-to-day activity.
- Open File Backup: Back up files even if they are open and in use, so you can protect even your most frequently edited files.